COVID-19 Precautions for Hedgecoe Dentistry
Our patients' well-being and safety is our first priority at Hedgecoe Dentistry. In keeping with the global efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Hedgecoe Dentistry encourages adherence to the following guidelines (as recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association) for patients to be seen in our office:
- If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, or shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, fatigue, a recent loss of taste or smell, or if you have been in contact with any COVID positive patients that you know of, please call our office we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment, unless you are in need of their assistance.
- Please call us at 910-484-6145 when you arrive and wait in your car until we are ready to bring you directly back to a room.
Our dentists and staff are also increasing efforts in our already stringent and meticulous process for maintaining a healthy office environment, including:
- Removal of all magazines, toys, and communal objects from the reception room
- Providing an antiseptic rinse for patients to use before their appointment (as suggested by the ADA)
- Wiping down common areas including door handles, chairs, counter spaces, and bathrooms multiple times a day
Please know that due to the nature of our services, our dental office already has in place a detailed and thorough sterilization process for all equipment and instruments.
Thank you for your cooperation to help protect our patients and staff during this uncertain time.